lunes, 9 de julio de 2012

San Fermín


I know, I'm a terrible blogger, haven't posted anything in exactly a month. So, as some of you may know, on July 7th the "encierros" start in Pamplona (Navarra), Spain. For those of you who don't know, people run in the streets, chased by bulls. Yes, it's as crazy as it sounds and there are always injuries. Of course, the colour to wear is red, it makes the bulls "bravos."

Classic "mozo" (that's what the runners are called), white shirt, red hankie around neck.







 



T By Alexander Wang white tee, $78, alexanderwang.com. Hermès scarf with horse motifs, $410, hermes.com. Zara Yorkshire terrier pleated shorts, 40 USD, zara.com. Pull&Bear hi-tops, 15 eur (online shopping not available in the US), pullandbear.com.

Sexy on the sidelines (I don't expect you to run in this)
T by Alexander Wang red blouse, 260 USD. IKKS cargo-style skinny jeans, 84€, ikks.com. T by Alexander Wang heels, $298.
I don't usually post expensive pieces, but today I gave myself a little treat.
xo, Carmen
PS: Check out the Instagram hashtags #pamplona, #encierro, #runningofthebulls and #sanfermin. By the way, my Instagram is @eatthemimi
xo, Carmen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario